RARE 1950s DINO MARTENS TOSO Murano Italian Art Glass PULEGOSO Color Patch Bowl
This listing is for a Vintage 1950s Mid Century Murano Italian Art Glass 6.25" "Pulegoso Bowl with Colored Patches Designed by Dino Martens for Aureliano Toso. It is a frothy Opal White Color made up of many small Bubbles. There are 6 random Geometric Shaped Colored Patches of Red, Yellow, Dark Amber, Green, Turquoise, and Cobalt Blue. Factory Ground and Polished Base and Pontil on bottom. It is in excellent condition with no chips or cracks. Just a couple small scratches on outer top rim (photo 11), noted for accuracy. No other issues that I can find. Age appropriate shelf wear to base.
Very clean in and out! Please view the photos carefully as they are my main description.
It is very thick and heavy weighing over 2.5 lbs before packing and will be securely packaged and double boxed. It measures 6 1/4" across, 2" tall, about 3/4" thick, and 3 1/4" at the base. The item "RARE 1950s DINO MARTENS TOSO Murano Italian Art Glass PULEGOSO Color Patch Bowl" is in sale since Friday, May 10, 2019. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Italian". The seller is "suttonreich3" and is located in Hatboro, Pennsylvania.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Aureliano Toso Dino Martens
- Designer: Dino Martens
- Subject/Theme: Geometric Color Patches
- Age: Vintage 1950s Mid 20th Century
- Object Type: Pulegoso Bowl
- Type: 6.25" Bowl
- Material: Glass
- Style: Mid Century Modern Murano Italian Art Glass
- Original/Reproduction: Vintage Original
- Type of Glass: Hand Blown Glass
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown
- Color: White Red Amber Yellow Green Blue
- Pattern: Pulegoso Bubbles Colored Patches
- Maker: Dino Martens Aureliano Toso
- City of Origin: Murano